Camerton & Peasedown Croquet Club
... friendly, welcoming and inclusive
Book Your Time Slot
Advice to Players (please read before scrolling down to booking link)
1. Do not go to the club if you are experiencing any symptoms of a cold or flu, in particular a cough or high temperature. Use the NHS helpline and seek advice. For your own protection, follow the advice about self-isolation if you are, or are living with, someone in one of the vulnerable groups.
2. You should only play with people from your own household or by yourself or, as long as you stay 2 metres apart, with one other person from outside your household. Groups of more than two people must all be from the same household. This means you cannot have two or three people from one household plus one person from outside the household playing together. But two people, from two different households, can play together as long as they stay 2 metres apart.
3. Any activity should be in line with the Government’s social distancing measures at all times, including when going to and departing from a lawn. Consequently, do not shake hands before or after a game.
4. Wash your hands and clean any equipment you use, such as hoops, balls and club mallets, before and after you play.
5. When setting out and taking in a court, only one person should handle any particular hoop or the peg.
6. Clean padlocks, keys and door handles before and after use.
7. Avoid using toilets wherever possible and clean after use.
8. Use the court booking system if your club provides one, rather than turning up in the hope of being able to play or practise.
9. If possible, dress appropriately prior to travelling to the club, rather than changing there.
10.Bring any food or drink you might need.
11.Do not use clips, ball markers, corner pegs/oside markers or flags . Players should agree the score at the end of each scoring turn. Personal counters should be used to keep count of bisques/extra turns.
12.Do not move stop-boards/check fences, but take relief instead.
13.Avoid using movable chairs as far as possible, otherwise clean them before and after use.
14.Use your feet, rather than hands, to position balls where you can do so with sufficent precision. 15.Players should be their own Referees and acknowledge faults and errors if they occur.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
You may book from choice of three playing slots, 7 days per week for summer months.
Only book start time and finish earlier if you wish.